Thursday, April 19, 2018

Personal Progress Incentives

Lots has changed around here. Career changes, cross-country moves, new grandbabies, new homes, and different callings has left this blog on the back-burner. A blog's a tough beast to keep up with. At times I've wondered if my blog drove me to come up with activities that weren't necessarily what the young women needed. And I hated that feeling.

After lots of consideration, I've decided the best avenue for my personal progress ideas is through Etsy. It allows me to create without necessarily being in a young women calling. Also, I don't have to be near my computer to send files, because frankly, I'm not very good at that.

I realize Etsy is not for every one. But if you'd like to check it out, here's the link. Here's some of the stuff you'll see there:




1 comment:

  1. I serve with your lovely daughter in YW here in San Diego. She is such a kind and caring person♡ We love Lizzie!!💖

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...